GamingPoint is looking for Affiliate Manager to collaborate with our Marketing team! Are you an experienced and dynamic Affiliate Marketeer? Would you like to be a part of a continuously growing initiative? If yes, then we would like to meet you!
As our Affiliate Manager, you will be managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations. You will, also, be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mind-set, applicants must be social, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new affiliates and creating long-term client relationships across all GamingPoint product verticals.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliate portfolio is up to date; campaigns, bonus offers, links, and reviews. A comprehensive review of sites on a regular basis to make sure all brands are being promoted in a localized, compliant, and responsible manner
- Overseeing that all tracking is in place and working correctly, to ensure that there is no interruption of acquisition between affiliate and operator
- Monitor daily performance of affiliates, such as the source of traffic, the quality of their players, and the revenues they are generating to increase ROI and reach KPIs, to ensure that development of traffic is maintained
- Corresponding regularly with Affiliates via all communication channels to maintain and optimize relationships
- Identifying new potential opportunities, traffic sources
- Minimum 1 year account management experience, within iGaming sector
- A strong client list in markets like Japan, India, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Canada, Finland, Norway, South Africa, North Macedonia
- Strong sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Experience using MAP Affiliate Platform will be considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal, English communication skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organized
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative